Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today

What a great day! I finished reading the book about Angus this morning. (Wonderful book!!!) I had to do a few errands but since then I've been on this computer researching. You know how it is when you're on one web site and click a link to another and then another....

Well I found a good one for anyone interested in taking care of their books properly. It's also good for anyone wanting to know if their books are valuable. Go here and read the article if you're interested. http://www.go-bookworld.com/?page=shop/disp&pid=page_kindly&CLSN_2169=1240089575216974a9303d49d299390f

If you're like I was, you don't pay much attention to where you store your books. This web site will help you think carefully about how you treat your books from now on.

Books, like anything else we've bought have value. It only makes sense to take care of them and preserve them for later resell or for passing on to our next generation. As the web site I'm sending you to will tell you...."just because a book is old doesn't make it valuable to a book collector." It has to be in good condition too in order to really gain value as the years go by.

Okay, I'm off in another direction for now. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment